As part of the Curtain Raiser event for the Conference, we are organizing the 4th Webinar
Topic: The Paradigm shift in Computing
Speaker: Anandhi Giridharan
Date & Time: 26th May, 2021 Wednesday at 4 PM
RSVP Today to get the meeting details. The Registration form is below. Please Scroll down
About the Webinar
Maturity of Evolving technologies such as Internet of Things, Machine learning and AR are shifting computing closer to the end user. There has been shift from centralised to distributed computing to reduce latency and streamline proper data transmission. This Paradigm shift in computing closer to end user helps in data analysis especially in real time applications like health care, industries and telecommunications.
About the Speaker
Anandi Giridharan has been with the Department of ECE, Indian Institute of Science, since 1990, where she is currently a Principal Research Scientist.
- She is active volunteer of IEEE Bangalore Section.
- She is IEEE Senior Member
- She is Branch Counsellor, IEEE-IISc Student Branch
- Faculty Advisor , IEEE IISc Women in Science & Engineering Student Branch.
- Current Chair, WiE AG, IEEE Bangalore Section.
- She was former Chair, IEEE Computational Intelligence Society, Bangalore chapter.
- She is also part of IETE & IEEE IISc HKN Chapter.
Her research interests include Ubiquitous Computing, Communication Protocol Design, Validation ,Testing & Edge Computing.
She has conducted many technical events, Faculty development programs, workshops, conferences and student outreach program.
- Trained ERNET Project Assistants in NOC services
- Participated in Extension Lecture Program conducted by Centre for Continuing Education, IISc.
- Assisted in the conduct of GATE and KVPY examinations & Scrutiny work for GATE Examination.
- Member of Interview Board – All India Recruitment to the Post of Trained Graduate Teachers.
- Guidance to student in IISc Summer fellowship programme.
She is interested to volunteer to improve the quality of student membership activities , benefits and facilitate interaction between